Step 3- Maintaining Emotional Wellbeing
– Mindfulness, especially gratitude practices
– Morning light exposure and increase overall natural light exposure as much as possible
– Reduce screen time
– Optimize your sound and lighting environment
– Exercise consistently
– Show yourself some love
– Spend time in nature
– Control your breath- proper breathing and calming breaths- more out than in
– Reduce alcohol intake and don’t rely on caffeine for alertness
Supplements for Emotional Wellbeing
- Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Magnesium L-Threonate.
- Amino acids
- Phospholipids – phosphatidylserine and phosphatidylcholine
- Adaptogens – Ashwagandha.
- Reishi mushroom
- Rhodiola rosea
- Lion’s mane
This video series provides an overview of the practices and supplements that will result in improvements in health through the holidays and the rest of your life.
The accompanying outline provides an overview of the material in the video series.
Join Dr. Gus Vickery for Healthy for the Holidays. Start the New Year happier, leaner, stronger, and all-around healthier.